Tuesday 14 September 2010

Video Ideas for my band The Shit..

The Shit!!! Here we go..


This is my neighbour’s car. COOL FIRST CLASS MACHINE HEY!!!
I want to ask him if I can put it on some kind of bumpers –I don’t know what I’m talking about at the moment but it’ll come to me-
I want some huge screen around it with the projections of black and white images of the sun bursting crazy or other freaky alien images (check my link to Semiconductor -'brilliant noise' and 'Black Rain' videos- to see what I'm talking about)as the background visible from the windshields etc..
Marion -drummer- should sit on the back but leaning towards the front seats.
Leo -bass- on the driver seat and yours truly next to him.

When complete, I would love to have someone translating the song’s lyrics in sign language on a little box at the left of the screen – a bit like that one that you see on late night TV programs..
Think Tarantino's Death Proof..

ps in case something bad happens to me like death or something my last wish is a drive on the back of this evil thing.





No comments:

Post a Comment